Join us for a fun filled day of exciting activities, free play and use of all our incredible gymnastics equipment!
Our accredited and highly experienced coaches ensure that children enjoy themselves by offering the following activities:
- Basic games, gymnastic challenges
- Moves, music, dancing, lunch and rest
- Free play with use of all gymnastics equipment!
Experience the ultimate Holiday Program, like no other!
Stay tuned for more information about when our Holiday Program is running next!
Our Holiday Program runs at the following times:
Full Day: 8AM – 5PM
Half Day: 8AM – 12:30PM
Full Day: $80
Half Day: $50
Payment for this program will be taken on the day – We accept cash and eftpos!
Please see our friendly check in staff for assistance!
What should I bring?
Participants should bring the following items:
- Packed Morning/Afternoon Tea and Lunch (full day bookings)
- Packed Morning Tea (half day bookings)
- Drink Bottle
We strongly discourage the use of nuts in your child’s lunchbox for allergy purposes.
Participants are more than welcome to bring other small personal belongings or activities (UNO, book to read), however PCGC will have a number of different activities to do (e.g Coloring In, picture books, small toys, play food and play babies/strollers)
Only the best!
Our coaches are fully qualified with Gymnastics Australia Accreditations, hold verified and current Working with Children’s Check’s, hold and keep current an advanced First Aid Certificate (CPR included), and have a fully stocked first aid facility at the ready! They are also trained in Child Safeguarding policies, and have tons of experience! We operate under strict child safeguarding policies, guidelines and procedures that all staff must adhere to.
- Participants will have the opportunity to use all of our gymnastics equipment, meaning they must be dressed in tight attire, hair tied up and away from face, and can either wear socks or no shoes. Comfortable clothing with no zips or buckles that can get caught on the equipment and no skirts or dresses. Jewlery is Not permitted.
- We strive to offer a safe environment for all of our participants during our program, meaning we have a few rules:
- Participants are not permitted to flip or sault during the program unless approval is obtained from staff
- Our coaches are here to keep everyone safe – In order for them to do so, we require all participants to follow instructions given by staff, at all times!
- We ask all participants to be kind to other’s at all times!
- At the beginning of each session, our trained staff will provide a short induction to the program, explaining in-depth our rules and expectations of participants during the program, as well as important safety information to ensure a smooth, safe and enjoyable experience at PCGC!
- Parents/guardians are not permitted to stay during the program, this is a drop and go program.
- Parents must check in and check out each athlete they are dropping/collecting via our iPad’s which our staff will have available during collection times.
- The minimum age for our School Holiday Program is 4yrs and older. In accordance with Gymnastics Australia’s Child Safeguarding Policies, staff are unable to provide assistance to those who are not toilet trained.
- This is not a gymnastics class – Coaches will not be teaching skills to your child!
- Please ensure your child’s items are clearly labelled – PCGC takes no responsibility for lost, stolen or misplaced items
- PCGC collects contact information and is able to phone parents if needed.